CCC is a partnership among five stakeholders in computing education in New Hampshire along with business and industry leaders and employers with unmet need for a skilled computing workforce.
- UNH-M Applied Engineering and Sciences Department
- UNH Leitzel Center for Math, Science, and Engineering Education
- NH EPSCoR Experimental Program to Stimulate Competitive Research
- UNH Cooperative Extension Youth and Family Development and Outreach
- NH Career & Technical Education Centers – 25 CTE centers in New Hampshire
Assoc. Professor of Computer Science
UNH Leitzel Ctr.
Dir. Technology Resource Ctr.
Manchester School District
NH CTE Director